Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Okay, you asked for it

If you really would like me to post my book for you to read, here it goes:

Please go to my Book Blog and leave me a comment under the first post.

After a couple of days, I'll close the blog to the public (I'm not ready for that!) and send you all an e-mail inviting you to read my blog.

I'll post a chapter every couple of days or so, if that seems reasonable. It's fairly long, but I'll do my best to make it easy to read.

Nervous, but so excited,

Deb :)

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Me!!!!

Joanna said...

Hey, girl! This is exciting!

Barbaloot said...

I'm on my way to the book blog:)

Barbaloot said...

I know I'm not a computer genius, but I definitely didn't see a place to comment on your book blog...but just know I definitely want to read it.