I have a cold, again. I'm coughing and not sleeping well and living on a constant diet of Fruit Breezers and water. Time to count blessings.
1. Conan O'Brien has started a wonderful running joke on Twitter involving Justin Bieber.
2. Kevin Federline had a really important breakthrough on Celebrity Fit Club this week.
3. That horribly obnoxious girl on Sober House has been kicked out for punching a cameraman (on-camera!).
4. Lost continues to confound me, in a wonderful way.
5. Bret Michaels' bandana is getting its own show on VH-1, "Baldness Camouflage of Love," in which it must choose between 17 handkerchiefs to find its true love. (Not really, but it's a great show inside my head.)
6. The guy on Tool Academy who cries all the time is still there.
7. Sven has not, to my knowledge, had an affair with a tattoo model with the nickname "Bombshell" who claims to have been "raised Amish."
8. New Moon: The Movie has been released on home video, which has proved to be a surprisingly effective sleep-aid. Seriously, I can't stay awake through it, and I loved it in the theater. Sigh.
9. The Princess and the Frog was surprisingly watchable.
10. Dexy has learned several new words and phrases, most of which I find encouraging rather than alarming: "Fire, again, dinosaur, one more time, help, knife, purse." He also puts on Princess' shoes, grabs one of her play purses and hoists in onto his shoulder, puts on a pair of my sunglasses, and shouts "Bye, Mommy!" before tromping his way to the door, pausing, then announcing, "I'm back!"
Awesome. I already feel better.
Woman High On Painkillers Thinks George Clooney Performed Her Medical Procedure - Painkiller-induced ramblings after surgery have been a wellspring of viral videos for years, but this one is even more surreal than usual. Emily Young was ...
1 day ago