Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Princess Quote of the Day

Scene: Princess' room, 6:45 a.m.

Players: Princess (3) & Mommy (94)

Background: Princess wants to wear dresses to school every day. Princess also likes to climb on the playground and tackle the boys, flaunting her green-and-pink striped panties for all to see. Mommy has decided that we need to talk about MODESTY.

{scene}

Mommy: Princess, I think we need to put on some shorts with this dress.

Princess: NO NO NO NO NO I DON'T LIKE SHORTS I LIKE DRESSES WAAAAHHH!


Mommy: Princess, calm down.


{5 minutes later}


Mommy: Princess, when you run and play outside, people can see your panties.


Princess: They can see my panties?


Mommy: Yes, and that's bad. We need to be modest.


Princess: Modest? What is modest?


Mommy: Modest means that we don't let people see our panties, or our boobies, or our private places. Just Mommy and Daddy, when we're helping you get dressed or giving you a bath.


Princess: I'm a good girl. {thinks} What about tights? Can I wear tights so no one can see my panties?


Mommy: Okay.


{Daddy enters}


Princess: Daddy, Mommy told me I have to be modest.


Daddy: What does that mean?


Princess: It means you can't...I'm not supposed to...people shouldn't...don't look at my butt!


{scene}

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She's hilarious! I'm glad she's finally decided to not be a whore.

Barbaloot said...

She catches on quickly. At least her teachers didn't have to send a note home about her modesty:)

Boy Mom said...

Quick study that one.

Little girl panties are so cute, if boys can pee in public I think girls should be able to show off their panties, it's only fair.