1. My talk is over, and seemed to be well-received. I was over my allotted time, though...
2. Today was Memorial Day, our first day of summer. Of course, we have to go back to school tomorrow for two more weeks, but it was a wonderful day.
3. Princess has taken the concept of "modesty" fully to heart. We were watching TBS the other day, and a Family Guy commercial came on, in which Stewie shows his naked bottom.
Princess: Mommy, did you see Stewie's butt?
Mommy: Yes, I did.
Princess: He's not being MODEST. (She says it in all caps. Sometimes with italics, too.)
Mommy: No, he's not.
Princess: I'm being MODEST.
Mommy: Yes, you are, Dear.
Princess: You can't see MY butt, because I'm being MODEST.
Mommy: And we all appreciate it.
4. Dexy is a wonderful child whose current habit of flinging his head into stationary objects will certainly pass, one day.
5. Did I mention it's only two weeks until summer vacation?
Have a great week, everybody.
P.S.: For makeup bargains, check out eyeslipsface.com . I got a ton of really great deals, including mineral foundation for $3. Thanks to my very good friend Robin for the tip.