Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Name my husband!

I've added a poll, please help me out, readers...all 5-10 of you.  You know you're there!

Sven found out I was calling him Sven, and I got the patented Cajun-Scandinavian-Jewish eye roll. "Sven?" he said.  "What am I, a gay Viking?"  Really, I have no idea why that genetic makeup provides so much in the way of sarcasm, but as a bonus, he fishes.  Lucky me!

So, I've given some choices, feel free to select.  If you have a good suggestion, or a bad one, or a really funny one, please leave me a comment.  I'd love to have him say, "No, no...Sven is fine."

7 comments:

Barbaloot said...

I just really love Sven! And the gay Viking image is classic.

However, Percival, in my mind, can inspire some serious masculinity. Maybe he'd like that better?

Deb said...

I will certainly suggest Percival. I will let you know his reaction.

Camille said...

Hercules anyone?

Kristina P. said...

I too am voting for Sven. HOTT!

rychelle said...

i vote sven too. that was the nickname my bff and i used when we crushed on someone in high school. ;)

january embers said...

OK, I really think Sven is fine. Haven't you been using that one for a while? Pre-blog, even?

Deb said...

I've been known to use Sven on occasion...but he didn't know that.